What are the settings involved to have Android Auto auto start.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

penright

Reaction score
2025, AWD, RS. When we bought the car and after pairing my phone Andriod Auto (AA) would start. Then I started playing with settings and permission, want to lock everything down first, and then turn on what was needed. It is my wife's daily driver. I did make my phone the priority, if I am in the car odds are I am driving. That part seems to work since I don't know what happens when I am not in the car. :) Here is what I am seeing now. Let's say the Radio is playing when the car is turned off. Then I get in the car. There is something about a Bluetooth connection error, then when I press that button, AA comes up and I can press the "notes" button to get what I call sources, then I can press FM and the radio is back on. I am sure it is a setting somewhere, just haven't found it.

I have other tech questions, so I decided to make different(s) thread in case someone else has the same question. The discussion would be relevant to the subject field.

Members online

No members online now.