Guidance on replacing rear bumper cover 2014 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAW98056

Reaction score
Reaching out for any advice on replacing my rear bumper cover. I've helped change a few on other cars and it was very easy. I have a 2014 LTZ Nox that has the 4 parking assist sensors in the cover. Can't seem to find any info on my cover as most for this year don't have the sensors. Removing the cover seems to be easy but I'm concerned about the 4 sensors. Also removing the 2 reflectors and facia on the top. Are these glued down? Also are the sensors glued in place from the factory? Can the sensors and reflectors be removed and used again?

TAW98056

Reaction score
Yup, already planned on getting a pre-painted cover. There are a lot of companies doing this now. Hopefully they just pop out on mine??

sdhow

Reaction score
Yes, they just pop out and disconnect from the connector on the left side. Do NOT start the car with them disconnected, or you'll be visiting the dealer to reprogram the error light on the dash.

Members online