Front Camera Sensor (cruise control, automatic high beams) not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_Equi

Reaction score
My 2020 equinox LT with 40K miles on it has non-functioning adaptive cruise control, automatic high beams, and steering assist. I also think that the emergency braking and warning does not work. I have a strong suspicion that the front camera in the windshield does not work, or maybe one of the fuses is out. There doesn’t seem to be a fuse specific to the camera, but I think it’s connected to one of the body control module fuses. Does anyone know which body control module is hooked up to this front camera sensor? Or is there another fix that I don’t know of? Thanks.

monzaman69

Reaction score
I have a 2021 and mine did the same exact thing. Took it to my local GM dealership and It ended up being the Camara at the top of the windshield. It took close to five months for my GM dealership to get the parts.

Colin Lister

Reaction score
Hi, just an observation to consider. My previous car, (not a Chevrolet), had similar multiple issues, but was remedied simply by a new with an air filter.
At just 40k it sounds unlikely, but if you are travelling lots of dusty roads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts