Dark Forum Background

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lee

Reaction score
The default background for this forum is Dark.
Is it possible for me to change it to Light?
For me, it's very difficult to see things like links with the Dark background.
When I go to Account Details, Settings is greyed out.

Last edited:

CocoaJeff

Reaction score
I don't care for it, either. I also can't find any settings regarding it. I have sent their support a message to confirm if it can even be changed. I doubt it, but I'll report back what I hear.

Lee

Reaction score
One problem I thought of, this forum uses a lot off yellow text. Yellow on a white background is hard to see.
If we get the option for a light background a Admin may have to go through and change text color for thread titles and dates.

CocoaJeff

Reaction score
With most sites that offer both a dark theme and a light theme, link colors and other things automatically change colors between themes to match the new theme (it's already programmed in). i just don't think they offer a light theme. We shall see. Assuming their support replies to me. :)

Reactions: Lee

ricklack

Reaction score
if you highlite a link with your mouse, it will make it easier to read. Not a fix, but a work around that I use often.

Members online

No members online now.