2018 Equinox repair manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cam Thomson

Reaction score
Hi. I’ve had a look around here and at other websites for a service and repair manual for the 2018 Equinox. I’ve had no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

dgstarr

Reaction score
ALLDATAdiy.com sells subscriptions to the factory service manual much cheaper than Chevrolet does. You login on line and also have access to service bulletins.

Gmcdean

Reaction score
I googled 2018 Chevrolet Equinox repair Manuel . I found service Manuel's and bulletins for free . I usually google the actual problem itself . What were you looking for in particular?

486dx4

Reaction score
For a service manual you can go to helms manuals. You can get the real factory service manual from them in Printed form or on USB https://www.helminc.com . It is not cheap but that is a place to go. Alldata subscription is a good choice as well. I have Alldata at work and like the others said you can get all repair information and TSB info there. There are other online sites like Mitchell DIY, etc where the pricing is similar.

Members online