Insulation inside of fender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcon

Reaction score
I have a 2016 ltz there is alot of insulation inside of the front fender when you open the doors you can see it I was wondering if it needs to be there because the mice are making a nest

Tonebalone

Reaction score
I looked at my 3rd gen door/fender area, and see a black fibrous insulation. It looks like it's there to prevent engine noise from entering the cabin area, as well as critters. Sounds like your mice have figured a way around it. Is a food source available in the car? I'd start there. And as I said, peppermint oil will make them move on.

jcon

Reaction score
I looked at my 3rd gen door/fender area, and see a black fibrous insulation. It looks like it's there to prevent engine noise from entering the cabin area, as well as critters. Sounds like your mice have figured a way around it. Is a food source available in the car? I'd start there. And as I said, peppermint oil will make them move on.
I believe the mice are gone i just pulled out alot of leaves so then ill just pull it out and clean it then put it back in I just never seen that before thanks

Members online