Head light question ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KenLJr

Reaction score
Good evening- I have a 2021 Equinox LT. I was looking at the newer models with the led type of headlights, my question is how strong are they for night time driving. I live near Bath, Pa suburbs, we have a lot of the dear in the area! Just wondering how do they compare with the older style of headlights??

Julioasensio

Reaction score
Good evening- I have a 2021 Equinox LT. I was looking at the newer models with the led type of headlights, my question is how strong are they for night time driving. I live near Bath, Pa suburbs, we have a lot of the dear in the area! Just wondering how do they compare with the older style of headlights??
Good morning. I have a 2024 premier Equinox and not only they are great at nicht, but they switch automatically to high beams when there are no other cars in front of you and they turn off when a car is in sight. Great feature

CocoaJeff

Reaction score
I also have a 2024 Premier, and I can echo what Julioasensio said. They are the brightest headlights I've ever owned.

I will add that I also have the LED fog lights, which helps.

Last edited:

Tonuch

Reaction score
Good morning. I have a 2024 premier Equinox and not only they are great at nicht, but they switch automatically to high beams when there are no other cars in front of you and they turn off when a car is in sight. Great feature
I have a 2021 Equinox LS and I installed LED headlights, they are much brighter than the originals. There are several different types of LED bulbs, some rotate and they are a little harder to align so they don’t blind oncoming traffic. Others just install and done.

ricklack

Reaction score
My 2022 RS has LEDs and they are the brightest I have ever had. Last year I had a 2021 VW Tiguan rental with halogen and they were much dimmer.

I live in Canada but am originally from the LV and visit often to see family. In fact we often get together in Bath for breakfast at the Town & Country. My daughter lives in a rural area outside of Hamburg and there are tons of deer around, I have no issues seeing them with the LEDs. Highly recommend.

Members online

No members online now.