All new 2025 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ewarrior

Reaction score
It's look fantastic. The only I still not like is the 1.5 liter turbo motor. It's economical on gas but 175 HP is few for this market. My 1.5L 2020 with 6 speed is so busy looking for the nice gear that makes a rough drive. It needs at least 200 HP. Also, Fwd is coming with CVT. But exterior and interior looks much better than before. I will like to make a ride to see their cabin quiet attractions.

SONNY88

Reaction score
Hoping to trade my wife's 2017 for a new Equinox.
Will probably avoid the AWD, even though I love AWD on any car.

The 2025 looks awesome-- Chevy hit a homerun on the design !

WhiteDolfin

Reaction score
It's look fantastic. The only I still not like is the 1.5 liter turbo motor. It's economical on gas but 175 HP is few for this market... It needs at least 200 HP. Also, Fwd is coming with CVT.
I certainly agree with you about only 175 HP - at least 200 is needed, especially to tow something. Say it's NOT true - FWD is going to have a CVT?! o_O Uggghhh! I was hoping for an 8 or 9 speed tranny. I think the design of the 2025 is good too - the 3rd Gen is kinda homely to me - but, it's the size, price and economy that made it a good fit, so I got it anyway.

Lee

Reaction score
There's a link in my post above but it's hard to spot with the dark background.

Classic-Chevy-Guy

Reaction score
The configurator shows $250 for a Garage Door Opener. Doesn't this seem a bit expensive?

I purchased a 2024 Camaro and it did not come with a garage door opener.

Purchased for 9.99 at Amazon.

Lee

Reaction score
The configurator shows $250 for a Garage Door Opener. Doesn't this seem a bit expensive?

I purchased a 2024 Camaro and it did not come with a garage door opener.

Purchased for 9.99 at Amazon.
On my 2018 Premier and maybe other trims, the Universal Garage Door Opener was included in the package.

habsrule999

Reaction score
hi
I just picked up my 2025 equinox LT AWD a few days ago. So far all is great. The only issue is that there seems to be some wind noise that creeps into the cabin. Its not really noticable when the radio is on but if the radio is off it is noticable. Does anyone else actually have a 2025 Equinon LT AWD

Classic-Chevy-Guy

Reaction score
My 2025 RS is a the dealer and will pickup next week.

The sticker shows that the Universal Home Remote is Non-Functional with a $50 credit.

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Does anyone know what the deal is on the Home Remote and is GM intending to correct in the future.

I purchased a garage door opener from Amazon for 8.99

ricklack

Reaction score
On another forum I heard that GM may not be fixing that, which sounds suspect.

In can say that I bought my 22 RS during the pandemic and got a $50 credit for missing heated seats. GM issued a recall when the chip was available and it was fixed. So my $50 credit amounted to 8 months of no heated seats. TBH the heated steering wheel helped me get through the cold Canadian winter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts