2025 LT Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Akmoon

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Recently bought a 2025 Equinox LT, as I didn’t need the fancy stuff the RS had. I do however like the sporty look and did a little DIY by ordering the LT1 emblem for the Camaro and rearranged it to match my trim level. What are y’all’s thoughts on it? Too much? Should it just be the LT and remove the 1? Not trying to be something it’s not, which is why I did this to get a sporty look. Curious if anyone’s done other modifications to the 2025 or past models. Thanks!
IMG_6219.jpeg

Last edited:

ricklack

Reaction score
If you like, that's all that matters. I like it.

I have a 22 RS and I painted my brake calipers and engine cover red to match the RS theme. I also got some inserts for all the interior storage / cupholders etc that have red outlines. Can't have too much red on my RS, IMO! There are threads here on what others have done, including pictures, just do a search.

Akmoon

Reaction score
If you like, that's all that matters. I like it.

I have a 22 RS and I painted my brake calipers and engine cover red to match the RS theme. I also got some inserts for all the interior storage / cupholders etc that have red outlines. Can't have too much red on my RS, IMO! There are threads here on what others have done, including pictures, just do a search.
Thanks! I feel like it gives a similar vibes to the Z71 badge or the GMC AT4. The red calipers would be an awesome touch and may steal that idea!

I’ll definitely do a search too!

Last edited:

ricklack

Reaction score
I forgot to mention a mod that really isn't a mod, sort of.

I have something no other RS seems to have - red outline door badges, same as what they used to put on Redline options in the past. There was no Redline option in 2022. These are from the factory and the best guess is that since it was one of the first 2022 built after the pandemic, someone mistakenly grabbed some 2021 Redline door badges and put them on. In any event, I have a bit of a unicorn, as no one has reported having this, and I look at every RS to see. Someone once tried to steal them when it was about 7 months old.

The ironic thing is that these are available on Amazon for like $20 USD, no need to steal them. I'd expect you can find them elsewhere as well. So you can have this mod but I will sleep well knowing that I have the only ones from the factory :ROFLMAO:

This pic was taken the day after i bought it, I had taken it to get the snow tires installed on these alloy wheels. I kinda like these better than the black chrome original wheels. It shows the door badges pretty well if you zoom in.

20211218_121647.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.