2025 awd lt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

habsrule999

Reaction score
Just picked up 2025 lt awd love the style love interior it rids better than my 2021...I've had equinox suvs since 2005
hi. i got my LT last friday. I love it too. I seem to have alot of wind noise inside the cabin but only on the passenger side. Really noticable at 70 KM or above. Dealer took a ride in it and agreed. They are going to look at it this week. So can i ask if you drive above 70KM (50MPH) and have the radio and heat/AC all off do you hear any wind noise from the passenger side windshield??

Zippy724

Reaction score
hi. i got my LT last friday. I love it too. I seem to have alot of wind noise inside the cabin but only on the passenger side. Really noticable at 70 KM or above. Dealer took a ride in it and agreed. They are going to look at it this week. So can i ask if you drive above 70KM (50MPH) and have the radio and heat/AC all off do you hear any wind noise from the passenger side windshield??
Not have heard much wind noise even when I do 70

FredG

Reaction score
Pick mines a few weeks ago...White with midnight edition with the black roof...Love it so far. It has the 19 inch rims and my only complaint on the highway is the tire noise...wind noise is fine but I feel that the tires make a lot of road noise.

ricklack

Reaction score
Pick mines a few weeks ago...White with midnight edition with the black roof...Love it so far. It has the 19 inch rims and my only complaint on the highway is the tire noise...wind noise is fine but I feel that the tires make a lot of road noise.
what tires did your 2025 come with?

Members online

No members online now.