New 2 me 2010 Equinox LT 3.0 - Should Remote Start work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monsieur2K

Reaction score
I just sold my 2005 Equinox AWD 3.4V6 with 204000 miles and bought a one owner Texas 2010 LT 3.0 with 44000 original miles. NewishNox has the 5 button remote and I have made sure that the configuration has Remote Start turned ON. But Remote Start button does nothing as far as I can tell. It has a remote lift gate button too but no power liftgate. Is it possible that the car just doesn't have the remote start feature?

Any tips on adding it?

Autoworker 74

Reaction score
I just sold my 2005 Equinox AWD 3.4V6 with 204000 miles and bought a one owner Texas 2010 LT 3.0 with 44000 original miles. NewishNox has the 5 button remote and I have made sure that the configuration has Remote Start turned ON. But Remote Start button does nothing as far as I can tell. It has a remote lift gate button too but no power liftgate. Is it possible that the car just doesn't have the remote start feature?

Any tips on adding it?
Look at your rear struts. If you have an automatic hatch they are much thicker than the one that you open manually

monsieur2K

Reaction score
Thank you Autoworker 74. Do rear struts indicate remote START or remote hatch open. My hatch is manual.

StuBlue

Reaction score
try searching for the owners manual to see if they reference it in there.

TopHat

Reaction score
I was annoyed that the Equinox 2019 LT awd remote start button on key fob seemed to be erratic. On my Escalade, just pushed the button. I finally read my daughter's manual for her Equinox. Have to lock the door and hold the button down 4 seconds. Hope that helps. (edited, I had said lift gate initially).

Members online

No members online now.