Turn Signal Volume

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xbrockx

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the turn signal volume can be lowered on a 2023 Equinox RS

PoManNox

Reaction score
I'll have to verify on my 2021 LT, but I think the volume can be adjusted by going to Settings -> Vehicle -> Comfort & Convenience, but that might be only for the warning chimes. You may have to live with the tick-tick.

xbrockx

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried that but it will only lower the alert chimes. I read on the internet somewhere that the dealer might be able to adjust the software. Just wanted to see if anyone knew about that.

Zippy724

Reaction score
I'll have to verify on my 2021 LT, but I think the volume can be adjusted by going to Settings -> Vehicle -> Comfort & Convenience, but that might be only for the warning chimes. You may have to live with the tick-tick.
I think it is loud so you don't drive 50 mils with it on lol

Jimer

Reaction score
My 21 premier is adjustable. Love mine since I wear hearing aids. Read the manual.

xbrockx

Reaction score
Hello Jimer, thanks for the reply. The only thing I can find in the manual is the sounds window in the infotainment system as zippy724 stated above. This only adjusts the volume of alert chimes and has no affect on the turn signal. Maybe I'm missing something. Can you walk me through your process of adjusting the turn signal volume please?

Jimer

Reaction score
Hello Jimer, thanks for the reply. The only thing I can find in the manual is the sounds window in the infotainment system as zippy724 stated above. This only adjusts the volume of alert chimes and has no affect on the turn signal. Maybe I'm missing something. Can you walk me through your process of adjusting the turn signal volume please?
It may be an option included in my Premier and not LT. Looks like you are in the correct screen for changes. If you don't see turnsignal volume, then car does not have that feature. I paid extra for my Premier so I would have all those options. Many I did not know existed until I sat down with the manual and explored all the features. Previous owner never did that. I turned on about every feature. Newer Prmier Nox year models may have even more features. Love heated steering wheel, Auto headlights, front camera for parking into stalls, lane assist and interactive cruse control, and posted speed limit next to digital mph, etc

CocoaJeff

Reaction score
I have a '24 Premier, and there is no volume option for the turn signals. Just the alert chimes, as mentioned above.

Latest posts