TALES FROM THE COMMUTE HOME!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
1st Lounge post. I hope you enjoy.

TALES FROM THE COMMUTE HOME!
Turning onto Cameron St. from Elmerton is like merging onto a super speedway from a stand still. I see an opening, select awd and punch it. From the outside, my car is your average soccer mom station wagon but inside it is a 2 liter turbo race car. I scream to 65mph and merge over into my exit lane. I noticed a lowered Nissan Z car in flat black zipping up behind me. Obviously the driver noticed my car's raw power. On the long ramp over 81 it the driver keeps revving the engine and lunging forward. I just slowly followed the rollback in front of me, knowing that this person wants to race. We approach the merge point and I crank up my 80s music. The Z car jumped que and rolls up beside me. Expressing my displeasure with this move, I look over and give my best Billy Idol sneer from behind my blue mirrors. I see them looking back at me from behind a glittery purple steering wheel. I have a laugh as it glides away.😆

Members online