Roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baileyeric198

Reaction score
How do I take the roof rack off my 2020 equinox? I can’t figure out how to get to the bolts do I have to take the headliner out? There are no videos at all or descriptions on the internet

Eevee14

Reaction score
Can i have it? Lol im mad i dont have one and am Im desperate to have one

fpfontaine

Reaction score
Are you talking about the rails which are attached to the roof? Or the cross rails? The cross rails are attached with Allen head bolts.

The ones attached to the roof would require some body work to fill the holes if they were removed.

Eevee14

Reaction score
I actually have a bare roof and I’m trying to figure out the best way to add something to it. I don’t want to take over the thread though.

jimmymac

Reaction score
I actually have a bare roof and I’m trying to figure out the best way to add something to it. I don’t want to take over the thread though.
Can't help you with that, only the crossrails once you get the base roof rack. Sorry

Slow Learner

Reaction score
How do I take the roof rack off my 2020 equinox? I can’t figure out how to get to the bolts do I have to take the headliner out? There are no videos at all or descriptions on the internet
Did you get an answer?
I too wish to remove the roof rack from my 2018 Equinox Premier.
I understand that the mounting points would remain, but they would be hardly seen and certainly create less wind noise.
Thanks.

baileyeric198

Reaction score
Did you get an answer?
I too wish to remove the roof rack from my 2018 Equinox Premier.
I understand that the mounting points would remain, but they would be hardly seen and certainly create less wind noise.
Thanks.
No there isn’t a single video or even explanation online anywhere I find it super odd

Members online

No members online now.