All windows auto up???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fpfontaine

Reaction score
I have a 2020 premier. I'm wondering if there is an "all windows auto up" option. I know it has the "all windows auto down" by pressing unlock on the FOB, then immediately pressing and hold the unlock button. If you have the windows down and a pop up rain storm happens it would be nice to have an "all windows up" option.

Lee

Reaction score
Checking the manual I only see the All Windows Down option.

KenLJr

Reaction score
I have a 2020 premier. I'm wondering if there is an "all windows auto up" option. I know it has the "all windows auto down" by pressing unlock on the FOB, then immediately pressing and hold the unlock button. If you have the windows down and a pop up rain storm happens it would be nice to have an "all windows up" option.wI believe you Will not see “all windows auto up” in these USA

KenLJr

Reaction score
I believe you will not see “all windows up” option in the states. I owned a number of Saabs, the all windows up option was disabled when the vehicle was to be sold in the states.
I didn’t understand why, I was told because the insurance companies looked at the option as being a liability, because of the fact the action could be done without you seeing the windows closing to prevent some one being pinched.

I have a 2020 premier. I'm wondering if there is an "all windows auto up" option. I know it has the "all windows auto down" by pressing unlock on the FOB, then immediately pressing and hold the unlock button. If you have the windows down and a pop up rain storm happens it would be nice to have an "all windows up" option.

ricklack

Reaction score
Agreeing with the previous, no up, only down.

95-007

Reaction score
Kids playing around will get themselves caught in the closing window. They do that now with powered windows that require constant closed switch.

Latest posts