17" chrome rim imposters (wheel skins) for 2018-2020 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joefish731

Reaction score
I have a set (4) of chrome finish wheel skins (snap right onto your existing rims) that look exactly like chrome rims for a fraction of the price. they are used but look almost new. also comes with silver bowtie center caps for each rim. i purchased black skins for my equinox so no longer need these. email me if interested will foward a few photos. [email protected]

Vondoman

Reaction score
I have a set (4) of chrome finish wheel skins (snap right onto your existing rims) that look exactly like chrome rims for a fraction of the price. they are used but look almost new. also comes with silver bowtie center caps for each rim. i purchased black skins for my equinox so no longer need these. email me if interested will foward a few photos. [email protected]
I have black ones on my 2020 Nox. Love em!! If someone is interested in your skins they’re going to need a pic.

joefish731

Reaction score
I have black ones on my 2020 Nox. Love em!! If someone is interested in your skins they’re going to need a pic.
I sold them already but yes the gloss black ones give it an awesome look without spending a $1000 on aftermarket rims.

Eevee14

Reaction score
I have black skins on my summit white 20, and it really elevated the look. I do plan on getting bigger tires and new rims next year but for now, the do the job!

Vondoman

Reaction score
Billh and Joe fish…..
I went back thru my corespondence and found where I bought them through National Hubcap. They were great with communication; as I had several question before I purchased them. Note: you really have to make sure the wheel skin is an exact fit for your alloy wheels before ordering.
GodSpeed

Members online

No members online now.